Sunday, January 18, 2015

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Hello! My name is Abigail but everyone calls me Abby or Abs. I'm from Kentucky and wouldn't want it any other way. People from Kentucky love to talk about how great Kentucky is and that's because it's a beautiful place to live. My hobbies are crafting, fishing, playing sports, going to the lake (In the summer of course), and shopping. I love monograms, pearls, Lilly, pineapples, Kentucky wildcats, DIY's, cooking, and interior design. I'm currently a senior in high school but will be attending college in the fall and I plan on rushing. I plan to post about cooking, DIY's, organization, college life, and fashion/beauty. My style is preppy with a little bit of bohemian. A lot of my room decor is inspired by the beach and summer. This is my very first blog, making this my very first blog post!  I hope you enjoy my blog!



                                                         Lots of love, Abby 

No comments:

Post a Comment